Friday 26 February 2016

Soundtrack Analysis (OTS Little Red Riding Hood)


Timings for the soundtrack analysis
0:06-Dark Guitar
0:56-Dark Blues
As you can see I was a bit nervous but hopefully you can see what I getting at in the analysis. I talked about the making of process and how I created the soundtrack for both piece. Dark Guitar was probably the easiest to record as I only had one instrument to focus on, despite this being only instrument meaning I have got to sound as expressive as the Dark Blues track. what I would have liked to do it blend the two together instead of one started after one ends I think it would of sounded better if I linked them together somehow. to make it flow seamlessly. The soundtrack was the main focus point for me on the final production, so I wanted to try and make something that sounded a little different and modernise the traditional film noir music genre (blues) and put a twist on it to suit our film noir.

No comments:

Post a Comment