Tuesday 2 February 2016

Dark Guitar / Nightmare (Final Version) (Word Up Studios)-OTS

This is the final version of the soundtrack for the nightmare scene, Not much has changed from the last version, however for this version I recorded this using a different software called  Audacity' as I thought it gave a better quality of  sound using the microphones we have at school, compared to 'Ableton'. Despite this I will definitely use 'Ableton' when recording the Dark Blues track as it gives me more of a range of different instruments to build up different layers and timbres.

Creating the soundtrack for this scene has been fairly difficult as I struggled on getting the right sound, As we started using different instruments (such as Strings), Different scales to give a certain mood/atmosphere and even different tones an pitches. However I think this is my favourite version as I think it relates to the scene well.

3 comments:

  1. i think i really like this but it is a little too quiet - can oyu up the volume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be able to, its just the pickup levels were at there highest but if I open it in a different software I should be able to boost the volume.

      Delete