Thursday 4 February 2016

Update On Our Roles (Word Up Studios)

This is and update post on our roles/involvement in our final production, As you can see that my main roles haven't really changed but it is just a reminder of what else I need to do to complete our opening title sequence. The soundtrack is completed (the 'Nightmare Scene' theme and 'Dark Blues' track is now finally completed after hours and hours of experimentation). Props and Costumes Are all done I'll give you an update post on how we found the costumes and props that we used. Aerial camera operator, I wouldn't class this as a main role as we didn't actually use this in our final production, however we used it some of the behind the scenes work, to show an aerial view of the Lumberjack's 'home' location for the nightmare scene. 


All I really need to do now is the foleying, hopefully in the next couple of days I will have a list on this blog of all the different foleying sounds we need and how to create them , however due to me not having the final production I wouldn't be able to do that, And once Jack has finished the editing or there is enough footage I could use to begin foleying I will be instantly researching foleying techniques.


Jack

  • Co-Director
  • Script Writer
  • Editor
  • Casting Director


Fabian

  • Co-Director
  • Location Manager
  • Director of Cinematography
  • Camera Man
  • Lead Technician (Lighting and Equipment)
Wil
  • Composer
  • Costume Manager
  • Prop Manager
  • Aerial footage
  • Director of Foley


Courtesy to Jack Cullum for assigning the roles 

No comments:

Post a Comment