Friday 26 February 2016

Final Cut (OTS Little Red Riding Hood)

Red Riding Hood | Final Cut from Word Up Studios on Vimeo.

So after a long time of trial and error, Jack, Fabian and I have completed out opening title sequence for our film noir. My main role was to composed the soundtrack and organise the costumes and props. I think I spent most of my time focusing on the soundtrack as I wanted it to be as good of standards as the actual footage, as the members of word up studios are both really good at what they do so I wanted to try my hardest in the parts that I do, to leave a good impression on the audience. We have all worked so hard in our areas to ensure a high quality production to be sent off, Even though its been stressful at times, I have throughly enjoyed the production of the opening sequence. Jack and Fabian have been great team members, I think there has been good communication between each other and have helped each others out to make sure we are all going in the right direction to allow that the narrative flows and suits the audience and typical features of a modern film noir (neo-noir).
This is where I'm going to post my evaluation on the opening title sequence : My Evaluation Page

No comments:

Post a Comment