Monday 15 February 2016

Foley Sounds (OTS Little Red Riding Hood)


These are the foley sounds I created, I used the tips that the foley tutorial/explanation video in the last post I posted. And from the first attempt of foleying, for the 'priest foley task' I did a while back, I used I microphone instead of my phone and I used 'audacity' as recording software, to gain good quality sound effects. I think a few of them aren't too good, however once Jack has edited them into the footage I will give proper feedback on how they work as on their own they sound strange with nothing to follow along with. We are a bit rush for time to meet the deadline, so I didn't have much time to experiment with different sounds. However I do feel like there's better quality to the sound from this second attempt at foleying.

No comments:

Post a Comment