Wednesday 6 January 2016

What I have Done During The Christmas Holidays

Jack Gave us roles for our evolvement in the film noir opening title sequence. My roles are composer, music editor, costume design and We are all working together as producers. Over christmas I did get a Quadcopter with a camera on it, so we will use that to get aerial shots off our location, as part of our location research. My jobs over the christmas holiday were to look at the different character costumes and their props and to come up with some soundtrack ideas for the opening sequence I came up with a few ideas and sent them to Jack and Fabian to see what the thought, so I could see if it would fit in with what they were doing. The most challenging part of composing the different soundtracks were making it synchronous, ensuring the music links in with the atmosphere of the opening title sequence. This is why I composed a few different ideas to see which we all thought worked the best. Currently I'm still trying to come up with idea that Jack feels fits the most in with the nightmare scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment