Wednesday 27 January 2016

Dark Blues #1 (Word Up Studios)-OTS

To keep the conventions of a film noir we wanted to have a blues piece, but I decided that we should  make the soundtrack in the style of dark blues, so it ties in with our film noir. I got inspiration from  Castanets-No Trouble and So what I have done is tried to create the sound but put my own style on it and adapt it to suit our film noir. This is just the basics i have create and over time I will post different versions and add different layers to make it sound similar but still unique enough to be specific to our film. I was also inspired by the famous John Murphy-In a House, In a Heartbeat also known as the '28 weeks Later' soundtrack as I wanted to create some thing simple but builds up tension by adding layers and including Distortion guitars to create the angst and tension for our opening title sequence.
Here's What I Got Inspiration From:

No comments:

Post a Comment