Wednesday 6 January 2016

Nightmare #2 (Word Up Studios)-OTS

For this I was experimenting with a feel and the instrumentation. I personally dislike this piece as it doesn't give a sombre feel and I think that it sound better lower in pitch and slightly slower. We also discussed as a group the the quality wasn't too good as is recorded on my phone, however I have recently got a audio interface so I can record the piece properly to a good standard. I also thought that it sounded a bit western and not what we wanted to achieve for our film noir. So what I need to change is the pitch-It needs to be lower in pitch, tempo-Its need to be slightly slower and needs to suit  the scene a bit better. But I like the instrumentation, I think the single acoustic guitar works well.
Here's What I Got Inspiration From:



No comments:

Post a Comment