Friday 6 November 2015

Hansel and Gretel (Neo Noir)-Continuity Task (Script)

Script

Characters
Hansel=Jude
Gretel=Wil
The Witch=Adam
Dad=Wil
Mum=Adam

Opening title sequence

Hansel: So i guess you want to know how i got here, well it all started when talking to my parents.

flash back to house

(Hansel enters room with parents)
Hansel: Hi mum and dad
Dad: You see this jar it's empty you and Gretel need to get some sweets
Hansel: But what-
Mum: Head to the forest and don't come back unless you have any sweets
(Hansel leaves room)

Flashback to forest

(Hansel and Gretel walking in the forest)
Hansel: Why did mum and dad tell us to come out here, we are never gonna find any sweets out here
(Gretel nods)

Hansel: Before we left i brought some bread just incase we get lost
Gretel: Cool, i also brought dads gun just to be on the safe side

(Hansel and Gretel are being watched)
Gretel: What was that?
Hansel: Come lets go I don't like this

(Hansel and Gretel continue walking)
Hansel: The path splits into two ways, I can see a house down there
Gretel: I think it could be riskey
Hansel: They could have sweets that's what we need 
Gretel: I could be dangerous, we shouldn't go there
Hansel: Well I'm going this way
Gretel: Fine!

(Hansel walks to witch's house)
Hansel(Narration): She looked gorgeous standing there, so I guess that's what I gave into 

(Walk into witch's house)
Witch: Take a seat
(Pulls out sweets)
Witch: You looking for these
Hansel: Where did you get these?
Witch: Does it matter?
Witch: Go ahead

(Hansel and the sweet's eyeline match)
(Hansel eats sweets colour transition)

(Witch grabs Hansel)
Witch: Come on
Hansel(stutters): Wait I.I need Gr. Gretel

(Hansel in the oven)
Hansel(Narration): So, now you know how it happened my sister off somewhere, safe, and not in life threatening danger, and me stuck in a furnace,waiting for death

(Gretel ring Hansel)
Hansel: Hello
Gretel: Hansel, I shouldn't have left you
Hansel: Gretel there's no time for that I need you to save me
Gretel: (Gretel pauses) Wait what?
Hansel: Come to the house quick
Gretel: Ok I'm on my way

(Gretel walks in witch's house)
Witch: Who are you?
Gretel: I'm looking for my brother Hansel
Witch: Ha, your too late
(Gretel shoots 2 times and kills the witch)

Hansel: Gretel over here
Gretel: Hansel

(Gretel saves Hansel and they hug)
Gretel: We need to leave 
Hansel: We get those sweets first
(Hansel picks up sweets)
Hansel: Now we can leave

(Hansel and Gretel walk back home through the woods)








No comments:

Post a Comment